Ananda Retreat Villas are located in the caldera of Santorini and particularly in the caldera part of the picturesque village of Megalochori. Oenophile guests may indulge in a visit to Venetsanos Winery which is just a two minutes’ walk from the premises of Ananda Retreat Villas, or visit the Santo Wines Winery and the villages of Pyrgos and Megalochori. The location of Ananda Retreat Villas is highly convenient as it is close to the port, airport, the beaches of Perivolos and Perissa and the capital of the island, Fira.
- Athinios port: 2km
- Santorini Airport: 6km
- Pyrgos Village: 2km
- Fira, the capital of Santorini: 6 km
Top Activities in Santorini
Starting from Ananda Retreat Villas discover the history, the beaches, the villages and feel the unique aura of the island! Where any arrangements are needed, the manager will provide all the necessary details and information! So, let’s start.
- The most popular and must live experience is a cruise at the volcanoes and the unspoilt beaches o Santorini! Let us arrange a day or sunset cruise and indulge into the best of Santorini.
- Discover the most important archaeological sites of Santorini in the prehistoric settlement of Akrotiri and the ancient Thera site at the top of Mesa Vouno.
- Do not miss a wine tour as this is the best way to enjoy the real taste of Santorini. There are more than 10 wineries on the island, where at the Venetsanos winery- a 2 minute walk from Ananda Retreat- you will enjoy some of the finest Santorini wines.
- Combine hiking and sightseeing with a stroll in the medieval village of Pyrgos, the peaceful Megalochori or the village of Emporio, where the best preserved castle city of the island is located.
- As for swimming, the most cosmopolitan beaches of Santorini, Perivolos and Perissa with plenty of choices for water sports, beach bars and restaurants are almost at your feet. Then the volcanic beach of Vlyhada is located close to Ananda Retreat Villas!
Last but of course not least there is the famous sunset of Santorini. Sip on a glass of Vinsanto wine and enjoy one of the main reasons why Santorini is so famous around the world; your daily appointment with the sun at your private balcony of your Ananda Retreat villa! Isn’t that the best retreat or what?